Monarchs, Dragons and Wildcats elect new class presidents

The Catalyst / Photo courtesy of Bella Svanberg

​​“I am so grateful to have this opportunity of being Sophomore Class President! I cannot wait to lead the class of 2025 into another year full of memories, excitement, and spirit, and I hope to spread the idea of respect, camaraderie, and kindness. I plan to bring us together by making more events involving the whole class and coordinating more activities with the upperclassmen, especially our sister class, to build stronger relationships within the Notre Dame community.” – Bella Svanberg, Monarchs’ sophomore class president

The Catalyst / Gulianna Ceschin

​​“I am so grateful to have this opportunity of being Sophomore Class President! I cannot wait to lead the class of 2025 into another year full of memories, excitement, and spirit, and I hope to spread the idea of respect, camaraderie, and kindness. I plan to bring us together by making more events involving the whole class and coordinating more activities with the upperclassmen, especially our sister class, to build stronger relationships within the Notre Dame community.” – Annie Lester, Dragons’ junior class president

The Catalyst / Molly Phan

“I love being part of student council, and I’m excited to lead my class during our last year here at NDB. I am definitely most looking forward to planning prom and organizing Aquacades!” – Monique Samson, Wildcats’ senior class president