Seniors end the year with Baccalaureate and graduation ceremonies

The Class of 2021 awaits graduation on June 5th.

The Catalyst / Teen Vogue

On Friday, June 4th, NDB will be hosting a series of events starting with Class Day, which will begin at 2:00 p.m. It will be held both in-person and in a virtual format. Seniors will assemble in the Moore Pavillion with the new ASB members, while other NDB students will attend virtually.

The Senior Prayer Service, also known as the Baccalaureate Mass, will be held that same afternoon at 4:30 in the Moore Pavillion. This event is for graduating seniors only. The service will be live-streamed, so that families and friends can still participate in congratulating the Class of 2021. This spiritual event will be led by our students.

Graduation will be held the following day on Saturday, June 5th, beginning at 11:00 a.m. At this time, it is still undecided how many tickets will be administered to each student to accommodate family. Additionally, this momentous event will be live-streamed in consideration of those who may not be comfortable with attending, or are unable to attend. In keeping with state guidelines, attendees are required to reside within the state of California and of course all COVID protocols must be followed, including face mask coverings for all participants.

Although this year has been nothing expected, NDB is making every effort to acknowledge the Class of 2021. The administration is doing everything they can to hold a memorable commencement for the graduating class, while also adhering to both state and local county requirements. Safety will be of utmost importance for the well-being of all attendees including our students, their families, staff, and the entire NDB community.