The Catalyst

Seniors of NDB

Liz Cheung Interview

It was really stressful but actually taught me a lot about myself. I’m excited to move onto something bigger and pursue my education and meet new people, but i will miss NDB a lot. UCSB kind of. I will miss always talking to my family and friends about my life and unwinding with them, I’m really close to my family so I’m not ready to leave them. I would have started my college apps even sooner and spent more time achieving balance between my school work and personal life.

It was really stressful but actually taught me a lot about myself. I’m excited to move onto something bigger and pursue my education and meet new people, but i will miss NDB a lot. UCSB kind of. I will miss always talking to my family and friends about my life and unwinding with them, I’m really close to my family so I’m not ready to leave them. I would have started my college apps even sooner and spent more time achieving balance between my school work and personal life."

Francesca Dakin, Managing Editor

Around this time of year, seniors are going through the college process. The Catalyst members are asking seniors of Notre Dame how the college process has been like and if they are excited to leave home next year. In this interview NDB senior, Liz Cheung, reflects on the college application process and leaving home next year.