The Catalyst

Seniors of NDB

Gillian Hornaday Interview

"For me the college process was stressful yet very exciting. I started pretty early and got everything done before the early action deadline so I didn’t have stress out and focus on myself and my school work. I am very excited to start this new chapter in life and meet new people, but I will be very sad to say goodbye to my best friends. Indiana University was one of my top schools and that is where I will be attending in the fall! I will miss the beautiful sunny weather and california and being able to drive anywhere i want. I will also miss being able to call up my best friends and hang out with them at any time. If I could have done anything differently in high school i would have got more involved. During the college process, i wish I didn’t stress so much because everything works out the way its suppose to."

Francesca Dakin, Managing Editor

Around this time of year, seniors are going through the college process. The Catalyst members are asking seniors of Notre Dame how the college process has been like and if they are excited to leave home next year. In this interview NDB senior, Gillian Hornaday, reflects on the college application process and leaving home next year.